We've always been passionate about supporting non-profit organizations, particularly those in involved in environmental conservation. The work they undertake is very important & requires innovative branding & outreach strategies. One of our most recent initiatives has been supporting the launch of The San Diego Backcountry Visitors Bureau. From planning to logo & brand conceptualization, web-site design & launch, social media campaigns & video production. We helped them custom design an image & branding approach to help inspire their supporters & raise awareness about environmental stewardship of the backcountry.
Our destination marketing campaign for SDBVB has been a tremendous success. We'd like to talk a little about the strategy behind our branding & destination marketing campaign for them. We believe strongly in content driven marketing & an educationally oriented marketing approach. Our overall strategy is geared towards 5 main objectives.
- Raising awareness & creating a brand culture revolving around safe, responsible & sustainable tourism
- Placing emphasis on community standards & visitor expectations in regards to environmental stewardship
- Managing guest expectations & showcasing the varied & lesser known attractions in the backcountry
- Promoting new tourism standards that bring a balance to current seasonal & event based tourism model
- Attracting new & environmentally oriented tourism segments that would better appreciate & relate to our destination such as; ecotourism, experiential tourism health & well being tourism & wildlife tourism.
BRANDING CONCEPT, LOGO, BUSINESS CARDS & WEBSITE
BACKCOUNTRY SOUVENIR MAP & FLYER
LET US BRING YOUR VISION TO LIFE!